i love travelling...
i have plans in my future to travel around the world with my love ones...
so, i was thinking of a few places to visit..:D

so, i first and foremost, i'd really love to go to PARIS...
NOT PARIS VAN JAVA okay.....

PARIS
i wanna be at the Eiffel Tower...i know the views are magnificent..
*honeymoon*


UNITED KINGDOM
this one is the London Bridge and i'm sure everyone knows that...
i wanna further my studies here in the future...
SYDNEY,Australia

Russia

The mountain lake of SWITZERLAND

The Niagara Falls in CANADA

The Wicklow in IRELAND
the beauty of nature...
Subhannallah.....

and the place that i really wanna go right now is of course MALAYSIA!
i miss her so much....
wait for me in August....:D
*getting excited
last but not least, this is my hometown.
MELAKA the historical city....
'melaka maju 2010'
*melaka dah maju*
hehe


0 comments: